In 2009, I had the great experience of attending the Indianapolis Zoo’s annual Zoobilation fundraising event, compliments of a downtown hotel. Restaurants from all over the city come to feature their food and hope that they will win a “Zoobilation Best” award. You eat and then eat some more, savoring all the tasty nibbles from the city as you parade around the Indy Zoo and take in the sights (both people and animals). Of course, there are drinks, music and entertainment, but the highlight is the food for sure.
This year – I have another chance to attend. But I need your help.
My dear friend and I have entered a contest with Qdoba (mmm…queso nachos) on Facebook. All we need to do is have the most likes. Currently, it seems as though we are in third place. Maybe you can assist? All you need to do is visit Qdoba Indy’s Facebook page and ‘like’ both their page and my friend, Melinda Mettler’s, comment.
If you aren’t social media kind of person, here are some basic directions (compliments of Melinda) to help you help us!
- Visit www.facebook.com/qdobaindy (if you are not logged into Facebook, it will ask you to do so at this time.)
- At the top of the page, click the “Like” button next to Qdoba Central Indiana.
- This will take you to the page for Qdoba Central Indiana
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on the “Wall” button.
- Find ‘Melinda Starbuck Mettler’s’ comment on the wall (it may be far down the page pending new comments).
- Click “Like” underneath her comment.
Thank you to all of you for not only reading, but for helping a fellow foodie out. My friend has never attended the event, so here’s to hoping I can be part of her first experience! And please – don’t hesitate to share this with your friends. The more help the better!